When adding new sensors, Remote Tags, Smart Switches or Satellite Sirens to your iSmartAlarm Home Security System, you may have seen one of the following error messages:
No devices found
Chances are the device was not added within 1 hour of activating the battery by removing the plastic insulation tab. The device goes into sleep mode after 1 hour if it has not been added to a CubeOne yet. To "re-awaken" the device,
- Remove the battery from the device for 10 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery
- Ensure the light on the device flashes once. If not, replace the battery.
- In the app, go to Devices > +> Sensors and Devices
Unable to add
If you see this error message, please contact our support team by submitting a request below, or emailing us at email@example.com
Network not responding
This error appears when your phone cannot find the CubeOne.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same network as your CubeOne, then try searching for the device again.
- Make sure the light on the CubeOne is breathing white. If it's a constant red, refer to this article.