Door Chime

First ... Previous 2 3 4 5 6
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #15520
Are these forums monitored by anyone at iSmartAlarm? Seems like this has been a common request for the past 3 years yet have not seen any replies.. Even just to say you do not plan to ever invest any time or effort into updating the door chime would be appreciated.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #15521
jas*******@ism********.com wrote:
Hi p-w*****,

Thank you for reaching out in the forums.  We are very much aware of the desire to have more door chime options.  This is a project that we have been working on with the amount of care that will produce the best possible result, based on the standards we have set for ourselves and our customers.  There are announcements we will be making in the coming months, but for now it is a better practice to wait until they are fully realized, so we don't jump the gun.

In the meantime, we have added features like Zoom to the iCamera KEEP, as well as updates and improvements to our iOS & Android Apps.  Take a look and let us know what you think!

Jason,
iSmart Alarm, Inc.

Just found this post from over a year ago. Can we get an update?? This post is from over a ago, seems like this project may have never actually existed for your developers....
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #15680
Take this one step further, what would be nice would be to set a specific tone for certain alarms. So sensors on the front/back door have a certain tone and window sensors have another tone when opened/closed.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #15693
A voice notification stating either which kind or which specific sensor was triggered would be brilliant.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #15963
jas*******@ism********.com wrote:
Hi p-w*****,

Thank you for reaching out in the forums.  We are very much aware of the desire to have more door chime options.  This is a project that we have been working on with the amount of care that will produce the best possible result, based on the standards we have set for ourselves and our customers.  There are announcements we will be making in the coming months, but for now it is a better practice to wait until they are fully realized, so we don't jump the gun.

In the meantime, we have added features like Zoom to the iCamera KEEP, as well as updates and improvements to our iOS & Android Apps.  Take a look and let us know what you think!

Jason,
iSmart Alarm, Inc.

That was a year ago - Any update?  My wife is looking at other options over this stupid chime.
Dominic M. Skinner
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #16078
itc*******@gma**.com wrote:
Hi p-w*****,

Jason,
iSmart Alarm, Inc.

That was a year ago - Any update?  My wife is looking at other options over this stupid chime.

Any updates on the 7-11 door chime.  Almost embarrassed when we have guest over.
Dominic M. Skinner
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #16271
It's been years now.  Please, please, pretty please add more door chimes to choose from!
Posted: one year ago Quote #17218
New user of the iSmartAlarm and very pleased with it so far.  Disappointed that a resolution to this problem has been promised with no action for so long.  I do like knowing that a door has opened but would like a quieter, simple chime rather than the current loud tone.  I can see if you started getting into the possibility of a different chime for each door it would start getting more complicated.  Small steps would at least show some real interest in a solution.
Posted: 5 months ago Quote #20036
This is my only gripe about my iSmartAlarm. The door chime sounds like a cheap gas station, it sounds so bad. Kinda bummed this has been asked for for years and no progress. Other than that i like my alarm.