Door Chime

First ... Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2595
Just want to be notified when this threasd is updated! Forgot to check the box on my last post.
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2614
I got my alarm kit today. It was a cinch to set it up, no problems. The door chime was the first thing I activated! It is pretty hilarious and my husband thinks we are running a 7/11 LOL
Anyways, it works and thats all that matters! I'll wait patiently for a nicer chime!
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2765
Agree - pls pls change this from a 7/11 sounding entrance
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2883
Agreed. Chime needs customizable option or simply changing. Friend has ADT and his door chime is a simple, quick high then low tone. Very unobtrusive sound, but clearly recognizable.

Would also like to have ability to set a schedule for the door chime. I don't want it going off all day, just at night so I know if my daughter is sneaking out, without having to set the alarm and scaring the bejesus out of the whole family. I know, I know. She'd think twice about doing it again with such a jolt, but WAF would drop dramatically after such an event.
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2892
dou********@out****.com wrote:
Agreed. Chime needs customizable option or simply changing. Friend has ADT and his door chime is a simple, quick high then low tone. Very unobtrusive sound, but clearly recognizable.

Would also like to have ability to set a schedule for the door chime. I don't want it going off all day, just at night so I know if my daughter is sneaking out, without having to set the alarm and scaring the bejesus out of the whole family. I know, I know. She'd think twice about doing it again with such a jolt, but WAF would drop dramatically after such an event.

Looking at this from another perspective, it would be really helpful if we could have two more IFTTT actions.

- Enable the Safety Monitor and Door Chime
- Disable the Safety Monitor and Door Chime

This way, we could create recipes to enable and disable the Door Chime and Notifications at specific times of the day.
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2915
Any update on changing the chime sound from iSmart people???

It sounds like my house is a 7-eleven.
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2916
Any update on changing the chime sound from iSmart people???

It sounds like my house is a 7-eleven.
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #2917
Let's all face it people...  they clearly know about this issue (that numerous people have requested for a change) and have not replied, commented, or have done anything about adding a new "non 7-11" chime.  It seems like it would be a very easy fix but they obviously just don't care about their customers or doing anything about it.  I'm not holding my breath!
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #5985
I just found this after posting already. This should be a simple thing to fix.

iSmart staff, your customers are losing faith!! Fix!!!
Posted: 4 years ago Quote #5988
Hi p-w*****,

Thank you for reaching out in the forums.  We are very much aware of the desire to have more door chime options.  This is a project that we have been working on with the amount of care that will produce the best possible result, based on the standards we have set for ourselves and our customers.  There are announcements we will be making in the coming months, but for now it is a better practice to wait until they are fully realized, so we don't jump the gun.

In the meantime, we have added features like Zoom to the iCamera KEEP, as well as updates and improvements to our iOS & Android Apps.  Take a look and let us know what you think!

Jason,
iSmart Alarm, Inc.