Door Chime

1 2 3 4 5 Next ... Last
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #18
I would like the option of getting a door Chime alert from the cube that let's my wife know the kids have opened the door or something. Would be an idea for an external chime as well if cube is in separate end of house.
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #21
Seanbaileys@gmail.com wrote:
I would like the option of getting a door Chime alert from the cube that let's my wife know the kids have opened the door or something. Would be an idea for an external chime as well if cube is in separate end of house.

Absolutely!  It's in development now, should be ready for you in Nov.  You would be able to control the volume as well.

Zac
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #90
Yes door chime would be great to have, its an imp feature, as would like to know when door opens closes with kids around. Waiting for it as that would cause me to return system.
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #568
Was the door chime been added to the system in Novmber?  I just received my unit and it does not seem to work.
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #581
mti***@yah**.com wrote:
Was the door chime been added to the system in Novmber?  I just received my unit and it does not seem to work.

Hello,

The door chime was not apart of the update in November. There were other features added that can mostly be found under More -> Alarm Settings.
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #601
jan********@ism********.com wrote:

Hello,

The door chime was not apart of the update in November. There were other features added that can mostly be found under More -> Alarm Settings.

Oh, and the door chime option is top of the list for the next update!  We ran out of space/time/ability to add it to the last update.

Z
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #606
This would be a great feature to have. Any idea on when the next update will be?
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #608
ric*******@gma**.com wrote:
This would be a great feature to have. Any idea on when the next update will be?

Not quite sure yet - We're working on some aspects already, and compiling some others.  As soon as we have some idea (even if it's just a vague idea), we'll let you know!

Zac
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #634
Any more info on the door chime? When?
Posted: 5 years ago Quote #766
Not sure if the door chime and my idea are the same.

It would be nice for like a notification light not just a chime. For example: when I pull into the garage and use the remote tag to shut off the alarm, I don't actually know the alarm is off when I open the door. I don't want to have to look at my phone every time, but the mystery isn't great either.