Web Client

Posted: one year ago Quote #16460
Yes please!
Posted: one year ago Quote #16713
sre*****@gma**.com wrote:
+1 for a web UI. Anyone listening?

crickets.....

Heck right now I'd be happy with an actual iPad app, it looks horrible on an iPad Pro 12.9, I know people who do this stuff, porting to the iPad isn't a giant effort, why hasn't it been done?

Crickets will be all that's heard.... make me a liar.
Posted: one year ago Quote #16828
+1
Posted: one year ago Quote #17116
Please @iSmartAlarm, at least reply with some kind of update.  This silence doesn't help boost your brand reputation.
Joseph LaMere
Posted: one year ago Quote #17130
Does anybody from Ismart Alarms ever respond to these posts?  I cant contact someone through e-mail or the phone number.
Posted: one year ago Quote #17133
ste**********@gma**.com wrote:
Does anybody from Ismart Alarms ever respond to these posts?  I cant contact someone through e-mail or the phone number.

Sadly, no.
Posted: one year ago Quote #17134
ste**********@gma**.com wrote:

Sometimes they do, but lately it has not been very often at all.
It seems that they're getting very behind, both in developing/updating the software and on the business end.
Bigger companies like Ring and Nest are entering the market for Do It Yourself, so if they don't start to keep up, I will be worried.  They're just now getting around to the keypad which is on a 9 month backlog.  We should call it "back order".  ...I ordered mine a month ago, who knows when it will come?  
Posted: one year ago Quote #17416
Any news?
Posted: one year ago Quote #18055
Hmmm, a freaking web client would certainly come in handy about now for anyone having iOS 11.4.1 for managing and monitoring my system now that the app is freaking broken for 10+ days now
Posted: one year ago Quote #18613
There are posts here dated about four years ago saying iSmartalarm was working on a web browser interface... a couple more up to around 2016... then essentially no responses from anyone representing the company.

Is the company actually developing the product still here?  Or has the co. changed it's "business model" to manufacturing and selling what they already have....?