camera sends allarm because it goes offline (in the middle of the night!)

Posted: 5 months ago Quote #20051
Our 4 Cams go on and offline without reason all the time. They do that specially in the middle of the night. Each time they do so, an push-allarm is send to every bodys Cell phones! And just when you fall asleep again, and other push allarm comes in to notify that the cam is back online. That means in our case that 8 useless alarms come inn in the middle of the night!!

We do not use the cams as allarm trigger device since they are very sensitiv and every so small movement is enough for the cams to trigger allarm. (for example a car passing by and leaving a light shade) So we only need them for real-time surveillance. This is why we need to exclude the cams from any push alarms. Of course it remains important to receive alarms whenever other devices go offline, specially the cube.

Thank you for solving this problem asap
Posted: 5 months ago Quote #20052
nic***@vio********.ch wrote:

I laughed out loud at this.
Posted: 4 months ago Quote #20070
sha******@gma**.com wrote:

I laughed out loud at this.

honestly me too..... I'm not seriously think of receiving an answer, I'm sure this company does not existe anymore. They'r just selling out their stock and that's it!

What I do not understand is why?? Why should they make this great invention and then just abandone it?? We'll probably never knwo....
Posted: 4 months ago Quote #20076
My system has gone online-offline since i owned it about twice a week which causes problems with parts of the system, after their fix in Feb.2019 i have had a perfectly working system till about a week ago, now i'm having offline issues twice a day which causes my sattelite sirens to not work at times & my door chimes to not work at all! Tired of the problems with all of this system, gave up a long time ago for a fully functioning alarm system to trust.